25 gen 2013

MADE IN ITALY- ALIQUID




AliquidTextileJewels

Art textile jewelry Crochet and ceramic




Maria Cristina Cecchini does an amazing job!
She combines ceramic and wire, stiffness and elasticity, geometry and sinuosity.
In this way she creates contemporary jewelery really very special.

She said:

My textile jewels Aliquid rise from my fascination and love for yarns, crochet and ceramic.
Each piece of my jewelry is personally handmade. Beads, pendant, claps in raku are totally handmade by me. I live in my ancient land of Montefeltro where I was born.
To me, it feels like my work is going out to discover the world!
My works are published on Vogue Gioiello
http://www.vogue.it/en/vogue-gioiello/designers-and-ateliers/2012/06/aliquid





1 commento:

Aliquid ha detto...

Grazie Matteo
complimenti per il blog e il tuo lavoro
sono contenta di essere qui!